The StoryGuider Pre-K TTRPG Curriculum
A downloadable game
This pack of games includes every StoryGuider game that I've released! This is 30 games for ages 2+ that follow a pre-K social-emotional curriculum to be used either at home with one or more kids OR with a full classroom (and it has been used with both). Each game includes coloring sheets, social-emotional skills development, fine and gross motor skills activities, and more! See each game description for details (there's links to more info here on my site or you can search my itch.io home page), and I hope you have fun introducing table top games and interactive story time to the little ones in your life!
If you don't want to buy the WHOLE curriculum, I also have each game listed separately, which you can find from scrolling through the TTRPGkids main page or by finding links here on my site, so you can try out a single module or a trilogy on it's own!
Find more resources here at TTRPGkids.com - this site is a free resource for finding tips and tricks, more games for kids, kid-friendly podcasts, game reviews, interviews with creators, and more!
As part of the TTRPG’s TEACH game jam, check here for some more details!
AGE RANGE that this game targets
- Ages 2-5 (pre-K)
SUBJECT & SKILLS the game will help players learn
Each game has a different social-emotional focus, but all of them have these common themes:
- Pre-K social-emotional skills
- Make choices between two options
- Point to pictures when they are named and/or naming pictures
- Give short answers (1-4 words)
- Play simple make-believe games
- Gross and fine motor skills
NUMBER of students/players
- Individuals to a full class
- This game has been used both with individual kids at home and with full pre-K classrooms
PLAYTIME required for a full game
- 30-60 minutes (depends on how much time you want to give for coloring sheets)
RULES are designed for easy, intuitive play
- A grown up (the Story Guider) is required to read the story and prompt kids with questions to help the story grow. Mini-games and questions are appropriate for young children and don’t require reading or mechanics comprehension.
- Everything is set up to print and start - no pre-reading or prep is required other than to print and have coloring tools available for kids.
TOOLS that are needed
- You should print the coloring sheets and have coloring tools available, but other than that, the rest is optional. There are recommendations for additional activities (like extra art projects, games, when to add music, etc) in the set up section for each game, but they are truly optional.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $40 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.