StoryGuider: Pursue the Zoo!
StoryGuider: Pursue the Zoo! is a premade adventure that takes place in the Hero City trilogy. Dr. Morf, a veterinarian and pet shop owner who can change into animals, and their new superhero partner, Cool Cal, need to find all the lost zoo animals that are running amok in the city!
This game uses the StoryGuider system and is intended for ages 2-5. It includes everything you need for describing different choices. It also has color-able pictures to go along with the story and to be used for coloring breaks.
This story also focuses on practicing the following skills:
- Make choices between two options
- Point to pictures when they are named and/or naming pictures
- Give short answers (1-4 words)
- Play simple make-believe games
- Practice simple exercises
- Practice gross motor skills (jumping, stomping, etc)
- Practice fine motor skills (coloring, cutting, etc)
- Tell the difference between scared and surprised
- Find a friendly way to help a scared or surprised animal
About the StoryGuider system:
StoryGuider is a system to help make simple stories with your kid(s) so they can get used to tabletop role-playing games (TTRPGs), decision-making, problem-solving, etc.
It focuses only on the RP side of TTRPGs (there are no dice or rule mechanics). This is so kids can get used to playing as a character and changing the story without having to simultaneously worry about learning mechanics that they are not familiar with. It is a stepping stone into playing more rules-based TTRPGs.
I hope this helps you to introduce TTRPGs to your kid(s) and that you have fun sharing a story and starting a hobby together!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.