StoryGuider: Chef Stu Makes a Stew!
A downloadable game
StoryGuider: Chef Stu Makes a Stew! Follows Chef Stu, the food researcher, as they collect recipe ingredients for carrot stew! However, when they go to the farm to get veggies, they run into a stewing garden gnome guardian! Help come to an agreement and make the world's best stew!
This game uses the StoryGuider system and is intended for ages 2-5. It includes everything you need for describing different choices. It also has color-able pictures to go along with the story and to be used for coloring breaks.
This story focuses on practicing the following skills:
- Make choices between two options
- Point to pictures when they are named and/or naming pictures
- Give short answers (1-4 words)
- Play simple make-believe games
- Practice simple exercises
- Practice gross motor skills (jumping, stomping, etc)
- Practice fine motor skills (coloring, cutting, etc)
- Learn a healthy recipe you can do at home
- Learn about being kind and listening
- Talk about going to a quiet place when upset
About the StoryGuider system:
StoryGuider is a system to help make simple stories with your kid(s) so they can get used to tabletop role-playing games (TTRPGs), decision-making, problem-solving, etc.
It focuses only on the RP side of TTRPGs (there are no dice or rule mechanics). This is so kids can get used to playing as a character and changing the story without having to simultaneously worry about learning mechanics that they are not familiar with. It is a stepping stone into playing more rules-based TTRPGs.
I hope this helps you to introduce TTRPGs to your kid(s) and that you have fun sharing a story and starting a hobby together!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.