StoryGuider: Betti and the Befuddling Bellow!
A downloadable game
StoryGuider: Betti and the Befuddling Bellow! follows Betti and friends as they find clues about who could be causing the mysterious "GAHHH!!!" that keeps echoing out over the mountains. Looks for clues, climb the mountain, and meet the creature of Mount Momentus!
This game uses the StoryGuider system and is intended for ages 2-5. It includes everything you need for describing different choices. It also has color-able pictures to go along with the story and to be used for coloring breaks.
This story focuses on practicing the following skills:
- Make choices between two options
- Point to pictures when they are named and/or naming pictures
- Give short answers (1-4 words)
- Play simple make-believe games
- Practice simple exercises
- Practice gross motor skills (jumping, stomping, etc)
- Practice fine motor skills (coloring, cutting, etc)
- Talk about anger and frustration
- Talk about saying sorry
- Practice the sequence: identify feelings → stop → belly breath
About the StoryGuider system:
StoryGuider is a system to help make simple stories with your kid(s) so they can get used to tabletop role-playing games (TTRPGs), decision-making, problem-solving, etc.
It focuses only on the RP side of TTRPGs (there are no dice or rule mechanics). This is so kids can get used to playing as a character and changing the story without having to simultaneously worry about learning mechanics that they are not familiar with. It is a stepping stone into playing more rules-based TTRPGs.
I hope this helps you to introduce TTRPGs to your kid(s) and that you have fun sharing a story and starting a hobby together!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.