Critter Mech Squad: An Animal Rescue TTRPG
A downloadable game
You are part of the Critter Mech Squad, a group of animal heroes who, aided by their awesome mech suits, go around helping and rescuing other animals!. Dive into the deepest oceans, soar above stormy clouds, trek through dense jungles, and tackle other surprises as you learn about different habitats and the animals that live there. Your goal is to work together and get creative so you can find and help all the animals who need you!
Choose a mech with special abilities to help your group tackle any environment! Team up to earn bonus dice and handle everything from land to sea to sky and more! Have fun and learn about different habitats and animals while you play!
Critter Mech Squad does require some reading and understanding of cause and effect, however the content is appropriate for all ages and there's no combat. This game is for 2-4 players plus an optional game guide.
As part of the TTRPG’s TEACH game jam, check here for some more details!
AGE RANGE that this game targets
- All-ages, 7+ if you want independent groups and reading
SUBJECT & SKILLS the game will help players learn
- Animal and habitat facts
- Research and use information
- Create verbal summary reports
- Cause and effect
- Creative storytelling
- Teamwork and compromise
NUMBER of students/players
- 2-4 players
PLAYTIME required for a full game
- 20-60 minutes (depends on how many rounds you want to run)
RULES are designed for easy, intuitive play
- GM-less (or optional leader) - the intention is for students or friends to be able to play independently in groups of up to 4 players
TOOLS that are needed
- No tools are needed. It is ideal to have the game printed and to have some 4-sided dice, but it can also be done by taking notes and using a dice roller app or numbered cards.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.